Tea plays an important role in our daily life and it is used by millions of Indians daily. Morning and evening tea is purely a routine since the 19th century. Teas are of different varieties and intended for different purposes nowadays. Some are purely for health or rather we should say for immunity boosting. One of such newly developed and trending tea worldwide is turmeric tea. More people are getting aware of the benefits of taking Turmeric Tea, consider it as the ‘Golden Spice of India’.
Turmeric, the ‘magic herb’ is known for its immunity booster properties and it can be used to increase the metabolic rate that can help us to get fit & reduce belly fat.
What are some of the Health Benefits of Turmeric Tea?
Turmeric tea is known for its major health benefits; hence it is a natural seed extract from turmeric plants. Turmeric tea increases the immunity that helps us in fighting Virus and may other harmful diseases without taking any chemical pills which could be harmful to your body. It will also reduce the chance of getting cold and cough on winter days and it can help you reduce inflammation in your body.
Turmeric is known for improving heart-related problems due to it helps in controlling cholesterol levels and it is generally recommended by doctors for arthritis patients. Diabetes can be also controlled by the use of turmeric tea as it helps in maintaining our blood sugar levels and reduce insulin production naturally if it’s used properly.
Does turmeric tea is good for weight loss?
Turmeric tea is fantastic for weight loss as it contains antioxidants that are known to improve your metabolic rate and helps you burn fat faster without doing too much work. It is prescribed by experts to regularly consume turmeric tea in the morning on an empty stomach which will help you emulsify fat cells from your body and lose weight in the process.
Remember to exercise meanwhile because if you expect to reduce weight without doing any exercise then it will be a waste of time for you. Some research shows that by doing regular high interval training with the consumption of turmeric tea will help you reduce weight and gain muscle while improving your body structure.
Buying the best turmeric tea in India could be difficult due to the presence of so many brands and companies of Turmeric tea, so we decided to help you by writing about the 5 Best Turmeric Teas that you can buy right now to improve your health and fitness level instantly.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s move forward to read the best of the best reviews!
Top 5 Best Turmeric Tea Reviews
1. ) Tea Trove – Herbal Turmeric Tea Chai | Golden Milk Tea
Product Description –
Firstly, we introduce you to a highly rated turmeric tea/chai named Tea Trove turmeric tea which is a natural blend of safe and organic herbal extracts that can help you enjoy the healthiest spices in the Indian Herbal Tea industry. It has a mixed flavor of Ginger, Cinnamon, and Turmeric that may not work for everyone, but, its health benefits are countless.
The herbal tea can be used for reducing joint pain, treat asthmatic patients, and improving cholesterol levels numerous by detoxifying your body. Turmeric tea can help you in reducing your weight by improving your metabolism. An essential immunity booster also.
- Contains an organic mixture of herbal blends.
- Improves skin texture and colour with regular use.
- Detoxifies your body.
- Extracts of ginger, cinnamon, and turmeric.
- It can help in weight loss and digestion problems.
- Made from all-natural ingredients.
- Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Bitter taste but amazing health benefits.
2. ) VAHDAM – Turmeric Ashwagandha Tea
Product Description –
Next comes the famous Vahdam brand of Turmeric tea. Though they have few other Turmeric tea options, we choose only this, because of the fact that it contains Aswagandha. Apart from Turmeric and Aswagandha, it contains Black Pepper and Lemon Grass mix also. This Herbal tea is delicious and purely Ayurveda.
This herbal tea can be used for improving your immune system by lowering your cholesterol and purifying your blood at the same time. The fully organic tea mix detoxifies your body and energizes us from the insides. You can drink the turmeric tea with milk or as a cold iced tea to take advantage of its powerful antioxidant properties. (As it is Covid times, we are not advising you to take anything cold.)
Ashwagandha is a known stress reliever and immune builder since the old days. Black Pepper and Lemon Grass are also having such essential medicinal properties for these odd times.
It is the best turmeric tea for weight loss also.
- Aswagandha and Black Pepper also added.
- Fully organic turmeric tea.
- Improves Digestion, enhances immunity and treats diabetes.
- Helps in removing acne and scars from the skin.
- Prevents inflammation by purifying your blood.
- Controls your blood pressure and improves ligaments.
- Speeds up healing process of skin.
- Helps in controlling cholesterol levels.
- Pricy compared to other tea bags.
- The taste is not too strong.
3. ) Chaayos Turmeric Cardamom Green Tea
Product Description –
Here is the third picked, ‘The Chayyos’. The Chaayos is a Turmeric Green tea that offers the balance of health benefits and it tastes great too. Turmeric in the tea will boost your immunity with its other natural ingredients that are made in India which maintains a rich source of antioxidants in the green tea leaves. It is preferred for detoxifying your body and reducing weight without giving you a bitter taste in your mouth.
The high-quality green tea has an authentic taste that is provided in tea bags which were dried carefully in the presence of sunlight to maintain its taste for long times.
- Great taste due to natural sweeteners.
- Helps you reduce blood sugar.
- Mixture if Turmeric, Cardamom, and Green Tea Leaves.
- Antioxidants for clear and smooth skin.
- Tested organic materials.
- Leaves takes a bit more time for diluting.
4. ) The Tea Heaven Immunity Booster Turmeric Herbal Tea
Product Description –
Then comes, this miraculous Turmeric Herbal Tea that boosts your immune system and fights with micro bacterial infections and thus by reduce the chance of cough and cold in winters and such crucial times. The tea helps your body gain more antioxidants and amino acids which helps you find viruses and bacteria. You can use this as a weight remover with your exercise routine.
This herbal tea blend makes your skin silky and smooth with its Ayurveda nature that will help you reduce pimples and acne on your face.
- Increases your immune system strength
- Reduces inflammation and acne on your skin.
- Helps in weight reduction.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Boosts your metabolism with each sip.
- Helps to reduce depression and mental sickness.
- Moisture could make the leaf’s bad.
- It could take a little time for you to get used to the taste.
5. ) Udyan Turmeric Spice Green Tea
Product Description –
Last but not least is also a green tea like the last one. Named as Turmeric spice green tea, this herbal tea mix make your tea drinking habits healthier by using Turmeric and Spice Green Tea. They provide a mixture of green tea and turmeric tea that is 100% natural and it is mixed with ginger and Tulsi for getting amazing benefits. The natural turmeric tea is rich in antioxidants which helps you heal faster in times of injury and the turmeric strengthens your immune system while enhancing your muscles.
The tea is carefully prepared and shipped, to give you the freshest tea at the time of delivery.
- Multiple herbs increase immunity.
- Fresh tea leaves with good aroma.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Helps your mind in relaxing faster.
- Reduces scars with its anti-aging factors.
- Protection is needed from moisture.
- The flavour is too strong.
Q.1 How to make Turmeric tea?
Making a cup of Turmeric extract tea is a very easy process that everyone should know to increase its health benefits while brewing.
- First boil the water to 160 to 180 degrees.
- Then leave it for two to three minutes after boiling.
- Add the Turmeric tea ingredients and close the lid of the pot.
- Be sure to take good quality produces for better results.
- Weight for another two to three minutes and then filter and drink the best turmeric tea.
Your Green turmeric tea is ready to drink and you can add honey to it afterword’s for a sweeter taste. For weight loss benefits use high flame while boiling and drink the tea at a higher temperature than normal.
Q.2 How often should you drink turmeric tea?
There is no specified research on recommended dates and times for drinking turmeric tea but for achieving high results you should drink your tea every day. It is best to drink four to five hundred milligrams of turmeric tea during daytime and one to three milligrams of tea while night time because it contains some amount of caffeine that can force you to wake up at night.
There is no harm in drinking more tea but it is recommended to not over drink.
Turmeric has been long known in India as ‘Golden Spice’ due to its power of increasing circulation and immunity in the human body naturally. Often turmeric is known to provide essential oil potassium and other fatty acids that are important for our body.
Turmeric tea for weight loss is considered a healthy option as they contain antioxidants and analgesic compounds and good microbe formation with many more health benefits. So everyone should drink turmeric tea every day to get healthy and fit.